Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Have plural calcification in lung. Homeopathic treatment?

Dear Sir, I have problem of Plural Calcification on right lung since 2009, I have the treatment from Uncle Saria Hospital Karachi, TB Treatment from Multan City, but when I go through the X-Ray same result come with no change. Kindly advice if any treatment is available. Brief Description of Illness is as follows: Since 2003 I have a very very minute cough with minute sound, after completion of Engineering Degree from Punjab University, I got a job in Bolan Mining Enterprises (Grinding Plant of Barium Sulphate BaSO4) in 10 March 2008, but prior joining I go through complete medical check-up from Sajid Hospital Quetta, there all reports were clear including X-Ray. In September 2009 I got an offer from Saudia Arabia, for this medical is necessary from GEMCA, but before medical check-up, I again go to Sajid Hospital fro complete check-up, but this time the X-Ray Lab In-charge said I have some problem in X-Ray report, I took the same report in CMH Quetta, Salim Medical Complex Quetta. n the last I went to Uncle Sariya Hospital Karachi and there Doctor said for TB Test but lucky test was Negative, Doctor gave me Montlair and some other medicine, also medicine for constipation . After taking complete medicine I again go through X-ray and same was the result. Three doctors said I have no problem but just have stain (in simple language) on right lung. Finally I decided to go to Saudia Arabia, there the same procedure of Medical was done and all results (Blood, Urine, Stool) Negative but shadow on right side of lung again found with no evidence of medicine. Atlast I deported from Saudia Arabia after three months. After coming from Saudia Arabia I went to Multan, there doctor given me a complete treatment TB (medicine name was RIFA 4 Plus) for Eight (8) months. After completion of treatment the light cough completely eliminated, but stain/shadow/plural calcification is still available. On the basis of above fact, please recommend any treatment if available in Homeopathy. I have also problem of constipation since so many years. I shall remain indebted to you for this kindness. Thanking You. Profound regards. Usman Ghani +92-300-0000 email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  266
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
ghani thanks for your query
after reading your reports and treatment as homeopath iam sure you will be complete cured with homeopathic treatment provided you get chance to meat a homeopath who is practicing classical homeopathy we consider all your disease symptoms your mental symptoms your habits etc . then we give a remedy which will take care whole body symptoms and hope you find such a homeopath
take care
Answered: Tue, 21 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor