Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

4 year old suffering from blood cancer. Tried chemotherapy. Any other treatment?

Sir, My nephew is 4 years old. He is suffering in blood cancer . we treated him for two months ( Chemotherapy ) from PIMS Islamabad Pakistan. And we also give him homeopathic treatment. The child recover soon. than we stop elopathic treatment and continuous homeopathic treatment. After 8 to 9 months the decease come back with sever condition. Then doctor refuse the treatment and said their is now treatment in Pakistan.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
I can not comment on homeopathic treatment. you have not mentioned about the type of cancer he suffering from. at this age common diagnosis is acute lymphoblastic leukemia. anyway there are other possibilities also. long duration chemotherapy with occasional brain radiotherapy are the options. you have discontinued the treatment now your chemo regime chas to be changed. consult with your hematologist.
Answered: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor