Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Have pain while urinating and while sex. Started after doing a candida cleanse. What is wrong?

I have pain while urinating and pain at the bottom of stomach after sex and it also hurts really bad while having intercourse. THis all started after doing a candida cleanse from the candida wellness center on line. I have had this problem for 2 months now. THey just suggested to keep taking the pills it will get better but i will not take anymore. My sex life is ruined.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Pain while urination could be due to urinary infection or chemical urethritis.
Test urine for infection with routine urine examination and for culture and sensitivity.
Drink plenty of oral fluids and water.
If there is any infection in the urine, a course of antibiotics are required.
Therefore consult the doctor for examination and medication.
Hope I have answered your query.

Answered: Tue, 29 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor