Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have pain in abdomen, change in bowel movement. No medication till now. What is the remedy?

i have been having tummy problems lately
like pain in the top abdomen just under ribcage
change in bowel movements
light sleep often waking half way for a very long moment an then falling asleep again
i had a stressful experience and still going through it but still i feel somethings wrong
also i cant taste salt in my food unless i add more dont know how this helps but :(
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
Thanks for the query. Where exactly is your pain,is it on the right side or center of the abdomen. please get an abdominal ultrasound scan done to rule out possibility of gall stones and if that is normal you can get a baseline upper GI Endoscopy done or start of on antacids and complete the course of atleast 3 weeks and we can take it from there if symptoms do not reduce. good luck
Answered: Wed, 24 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor