Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Have lump in the butt crack along with bleeding and pain. What should I do?

I have a lump inside the top of my butt crack, I didn't notice it til the beginning of this week and I had pain for about two weeks. just today I noticed my under wear felt wet when I went into the bathroom I saw blood everywhere. but there was also a very large clot of blood.. im not sure what I should do. the pain is literally excruciating
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  238
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
It seems that you might be having ingrowing hair follicle infection leading to abscess formation and now burst open giving rise to pus and blood.
Clean the wound with antiseptic lotion and do dressing with antibiotic cream.
After removing pus and infected material you will feel relief from pain.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor