Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Have kidney stones. Blood clots while passing urine, burning sensation, frequent urination causing weakness. Cure?

I found blood clot while passing urine . test showed that Ihad stone in my kidnu and it travelled to blader and inbeded there .after furter test it had come off it,s own . I experinsed no pain but now have blood clots comming with urine once in 7 to 8 days and have burnig sensation while passing urineand frquently pass urine causing weekness. It all started in last 3 months and I am still having burning, frquent passing of urine. I am male and 68 yrs old what do U advise sir.Regards
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
You need to get urine analysis and culture to rule out a urinary tract infection.
It would also help to get an ultrasound to see if there are residual or new stones.
Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 17 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor