Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have hair fall. Taken ayurvedic and allopathic treatment without relief. Need remedy

actually there was a hair fall for me from around 10 years .intially i tooktwo times ayurvedic treatment during the treatment hair fall stopped.but after that again it started.after this itook two times in batras again the same iam taking allopathy but there is no response.iam using minoxidil ,sebowash,nizral and some nutritional supplements .please tell me a remedy for this
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hello ! Hairloss if recurrent ,should be evaluated with a blood work..estimation of sex hormone levels, thyroid hormones, iron, calcium should precede the onset of any therapy..Hairfall therapy should be long term and not ON and off .. it takes a lot of time to respond and more time to regrow hair.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor