Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have gray hair, less body hair, skin is uneven, dry and has white patches. Suggest?

Hi i am saira. i have some skin issue i have dandruf and have white hairs at the age of 22 and now i have 40-50% white hairs on head. my already present less visible body hairs are now going to darker and longer face also have hair. face skin is uneven chin is daker in color than cheeks dark circule are present around the eyes. face also have dry and white patches . suggest some parmanent treatment
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi Saira ,
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for writing in.
It seems you have multiple problems.A detailed hormonal work up would be required including LH,FSH ratio and testesterone levels.
Under eye dark circles can be due to anemia,stress, lot of computer work,inadequate sleep ,liver disease etc.
Few nutritional treatments like biotin and calcium pantothenate can be of help in preventing hair going grey.
Use a good quality moisturizer over face and body like Venusia lotion.

Moreover treatments are now available for uneven skin tone and hair ranging from medications to lasers to chemical peels.
Consult a good dermatologist for proper treatment.

Hope this helps.
Wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor