Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have dull pain in temple after injury. Feel small bump developing. Visit doctor?

I recently suffered a small blow to the head from being hit by an earphone in the temple. I have a dullish pain in that temple now. I did not pass out. I do not have loss of memory, vision, motor function, no visible signs of swelling/bruising, or a severe headache. It has persisted for over an hour now and feels like a small bump is forming. The pain is annoying, but it is bearable. Will it go away or should I seek medical treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
This pain will gradually disappear and the swelling will reduce. There is no need to visit your doctor. It is not a serious injury.
Answered: Sat, 25 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor