Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Have circular, peeling and flaking spots on skin. Looks like burned skin. How to get cured?

I m 16 years old and I m having problems with my skin. I have this circular looking spot about the size of a quarter and it s peeling and flaking. I has peeled off the first layer of my skin. I have the same circular spot on my side about the size dime and it has done the same thing. It looks like I have been burned but I haven t, it s flat to my skin. It doesn’t hurt and it doesn’t itch .
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  132
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Circular spots like peeling and burnt out skin can be pellagra or keratolysis exfolitivait can be due to deficiency of nicotamide or vitamin a and d.supplementation of nicotamide and vitamins along with application of moisteriser and a steriod cream like dipsalic can cure the condition.
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor