Have bumps inside vagina. Had chlamydia, bacterial vaginosis. Took medication only for chlamydia. Why is there irritation?

Hello. I have red, somewhat itchy bumps inside my vagina, not on the labia or anywhere else in that area. Simply inside. Also, I've noticed my discharge is very watery. I was recently diagnosed with Chlamydia and Bacterial Vaginosis. I took the pills for the Chlamydia but not the Vaginosis, could that have something do with this? Also, my dryer recently broke so my delicates had to air dry, I notice my unmentionables have a rougher feel to them as if there could be residue left behind on them from not being properly dried, could that cause irritation?
Wed, 24 Apr 2013