Burning vagina, difficulty urinating, no discharge, bumps inside vagina. Worried about herpes

For a few days now my vagina has been burning. However, it is no constant and randomly happens and then goes away. Its sometimes uncomfortable to pee. I also feel like there are bumps on the inside of my vagina, but I'm not sure if thats normal or when they appeared, or what the inside of a vagina is normally suppose to look like... I also feel as if my vagina is also swollen. There isn't any discharge. I'm scared it may be herpes because I heard a rumor that a girl I hung out with a week ago may have herpes and I wore a pair of her shorts without any underwear.
Thu, 18 Jul 2013