Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have been suffering with pain and heartburn. Why abdominal pain?

dear sir i have been suffering with pain and heartburn since 2008 .this pain is havig in my right abdominal region under the ribs and near the ribs my eyes corners are yellow, but LFT and and liver ultrasonds are normal,Anti HCV , and Hbs Ag are gastero dr suggested gastroscopy but im worried and confused either it is stomach or liver because pain is rin right side and stomach is located in the center(i am a science student)of the abdomen ,please will you kindly guide me (day of gastroscopy is 16th august)
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Since you havge done all the tests and gastroscopy or endoscopy is only left you can get it done. Till then take bland veg diet. Stop tea coffe alcohol and smokinng. Take omeprazole daily before food.
Answered: Tue, 25 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor