Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have Multiple Sclerosis, suffer dizziness, numbness on entire right side of body from head to foot, disoriented. Any ideas ?

I m 35. 5 3 150 lb female. I have Mutiple Scelrosis. For 10 days I have been experiencing dizziness , numbness on entire right side of my body, from head to foot . I am disoriented, unbalanced, uncoordinated & very slow. I was in the hospital for testing & had 5 IV solimedral treatments last week, m-f & I seem to be getting worse. I cannot do my daily activities. An urgent care PA just told me its a sinus infection . I think he s crazy. I have no sinus or ear pain, I can breath just fine. Any idea what test or medication I can suggest to a dr to help? Thank you. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response

Thanks for sharing your concern with health caremagic forum.

After going through your concern,and symptoms experiencing,i suspect you are c/o sinusitis.

The symptoms are closely related into sinus infection,especially maxillary sinusitis.

I would advice you to take steam inhalation with vapouriser.

Avoid cold fluids as well as cold climates.

I would suggest you to visit an ENT SPECIALIST and take antibiotics to prevent the underlying infection.

I hope this helps .

Take care.

Answered: Mon, 26 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor