Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Have Gliosis. No eye to eye contact. What may be wrong? Treatment?

good morning sir, is it Gliosis treatable ? My sister son 10yrs old suffering from gliosis involovin ... by his MRI report ......he is not talk clearly with eye contact he is very naughty....he is playing with his younger brother but we not belived on him which type of activity he will do at the playing time ...we are very fear about his activity ...please suggest me whats the tretment and where.....
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013

Thank you for posting your query.

Just to explain, gliosis refers to an old scar in brain. It is not an active disease, so, this does not require any treatment as such.

However, looking at the description, it seems to me that the child is suffering from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). You can take him to a psychologist/Neurologist/pediatrician for evaluation for the same, as good medications are available to treat this.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology)
Senior Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor