• question-icon

Have Glaucoma, IBS, Ruptured, slipped discs, arthritis, kidney cysts, depression. What is wrong?

Hi i have Glaucoma, IBS, Ruptured, and slipped discs, arthritis, kidney cysts, but my main problem is depression. I knew this was too good to be true, i am withdrawing my request I thought i just told you i was signing out, this is onw of the causes of my depression, too much pressure Please cancel as per my request, i had not even got around to asking for a diagnosis.
Wed, 15 May 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern and it is easy to be frustrated with a problem like depression, especially when you are not treating it. There are many effective strategies to treat depression, one of them being medications, that can be prescribed by a qualified psychiatrist considering all your medical conditions. Yoga and pranayama are also helpful in treating your condition. Counseling is also helpful. I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!