Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Has osteoarthritis, gap of knees has decreased, in pain, unable to walk. Done X ray. Suggest?

My wife is 39 yrs .Her both knees are affected with osto-orthorities for the thr last one year. The x-ray support shows that gap of two knees has decreased . The doctors have prescribed medicine as the nee operation is not possible in this age. But she did not get relief from the medicine.Which amway medicine will suit her condition.. She is in pain and difficult to walk.. Please advised ...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
She needs glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and diacerin. many tablets available in Indian market.
Should help at this young age.
Answered: Mon, 15 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor