Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
148 Doctors are Online

Has Aortic Aneurysm and high BP. Will not make surgery. Suggestions?

Hi, My mom is in the hospital with a severe aortic aneurysm . The doctors can t perform surgery because the drs said she would not make surgery. She has high blood pressure , 50 use of kidney function. I understand there is nothing they can do. What do we do to make her comfortable? Is she in pain? How do we know where she belongs?So many questions. Thank you, Liz
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
Dear , aortic disection is a very pain full condition but aortic aneurysm is generally not unless it is developing disection, if doctor fell that she can't be operated then nothing more can be done about it , but to make her comfortable it is important to give her good emotional support, proper nursing care and strict control of blood pressure with the medicines , i hope lord has kept best for her
Dr Arshad
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor