What is Aortic aneurysm?
Aortic anuersym is the abnormal dilation of the aorta at its exit from the left ventricle. Patients usually presents with back pain and hoarseness in voice . It is usually seen in marfans syndrome , homocystenemia, hypercholesterolemia, Ehler Danlos syndrome Causes notching in the ribs medical therapy of hardly any help Most important complcation is rupture. mainly syrgery
Questions and answers on "Aortic aneurysm"
Health resources related to Aortic aneurysm
- Aortic aneurysm heart attack
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm and marijuana
- Ascending aortic aneurysm growth rates
- What is an acute aortic aneurysm
- Infra renal aortic aneurysm
- Treatments for abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Would situps affect an abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Aortic aneurysm size criteria
- Can thoracic aortic aneurysm cause cough?
- Ladies home journal aortic aneurysm