Hand, foot and mouth disease with a severe diarrhea and black feces

Hi I was told on monday the 14th that my 7 month old son has hand, foot and mouth disease by a doctor we seen in person, he still has not come up with any blisters on his hand or feet and we were told he would be better by now. He has a fever of average 37.8 and extremely bad diarrhea which has turned to flemy black feces this morning, very wheezy and a slight cough, still occasionally vomiting, anything u can tell me will help thanks
Thu, 11 Aug 2011