Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Had varicocele surgery and taking Carnisure 500 tablets. How long it will take to increase sperm count ?

Dear Doctor, I am 36 years old, 75kg, no child. after consult the doctor i did varicocele surgery in last week and now taking Carnisure 500 tablets daily. Before my sperm count was lessthan one million. It is right way to increase my sperm count and how long?
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  547
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response

welcome to HealthcareMagic

Yes this is the correct method to treat male infertility which in your case was due to varicocele so please continue the treatment till the doctor advises to do so.Once the problem of varicocele is solved your sperm count will definitely improve and if your wifes cycle is normal and all reports are normal then try to do intercourse every alternate day from 10th day of start of menses till the 21st day to increase your chances and Insha-Allah your wife will get pregnant.

Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor