Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex, with light cramping, metallic taste in mouth and Nauseas, UPT negative. Suggestion?

hi i had unprotected sex 3 times the last time was the 15th and a week after unprotected sex i got a neg , but i think it was too early for hormones to have been profuced for a pos. result im feeling weird light cramping and the mettallic taste in my mouth and nausous and somtimes gettng sick,what do you think test again?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
The test you have taken was too early.You did not say when you had your last cycle. If you have already missed a period, you can test with a fresh sample of early morning urine or go for a blood test. You may have a trans-vaginal sonogram one week after the missed period to assess the situation. Your symptoms could be related to an early pregnancy. Contact your health care provider for further suggestions. Take care.
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor