Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Had typhoid previously. Having cracks, patches on tongue which are growing. No pain, bleeding. Suggestions?

Sir, I was by typhoid last year, then two small patches was seen my tongue . When i consulted doctor he told these will be cured itself after cure of typhoid. Nowa fter one year these patches grows 4 tmes with small cracks althouh there is no pain,bleeding etc. in these patches. I am 40 years old and have acidity and digestion problem .You are requested pl. tell me ,what I have to do. Hoping for a reply. Thanks, Rajkumar
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hello and thank you for asking on HCM!

From your description is difficult to get an idea of the lesions.
Would you please get a picture of them and attach it, so i can create a better idea of them and about they cause.
Will be a pleasure to help you further.
Kind regards,
Answered: Thu, 23 Feb 2017
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor