Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What does reports indicates for getting massive headaches and fatigue?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 3026 Questions
I feel fatigued all the time with massive headaches. I just had lab tests done in XXXXXXX Lanka and the answer came back: PLT 239.0 K/ul Salmonella Typhi "H" Negative Salmonella Typhi "O" 1/80 Salmonella ParaTyphi "H" (a) Negative Urine Colour Straw Appearance slight turbid SG 1.25 PH 6 Albumin Trace Centrifuged deposits Pus Cells 1-2 Red Cells 10-12 Epithelial Cells + Cassts and Crystals Nil
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Repeat Urine , Get KFT , LFT Detailed Answer: Dear Friend Thanks for writing to us. I have studied your reports. You are slightly anemic , and you have red cells (RBC) in urine, with slight albumin. I suggest you to get your kidney function tests (KFT), liver function test (LFT), your blood pressure and a repeat urine test from a reliable laboratory. If I consider that your urine report is correct , I may consider a diagnosis related to kidney disease , as you have anemia and RBC in urine. Like nephritic syndrome, Chronic Kidney Disease. So, a repeat Urine test and other mentioned tests would give an idea of the problem. I don't want to make you worried unnecessarily because many a times sample is contaminated and gives false reports. In case you have any history of sinusitis or any other ENT problem, skin rash, vasculitis may be considered, if your urine report is reliable. So, I suggest you to get the following investigations after discussion with your doctor: 1. Hemogram with ESR 2. Blood picture and Iron studies 3. LFT 4. KFT 5. Repeat Urine routine If we find anything abnormal in reports then will ask you for Ultrasound Abdomen, X-ray Chest and PNS, if required. I hope i am able to solve your query, still if you have any query, please ask me.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor