Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Had surgery for abdominal hernia. Pain and burning in the groin area. How to get healed?

i had emegency abdomial sergery a few years ago with many complications. 1.5 years ago I had to have a full abdominal hernia mesh put in as the incision completely ruptured. But now I keep getting severe pain and burning at the right bottom groin area. I don t know how to get it to heal. Have ant ideas. I am 50 now and about 30bls over wait as I can t do much exersice. I am not uaually a fat person.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you might be having Inguinal hernia giving rise to this problem.
As you are over weight, 50 years of age and might be having weak abdominal muscles might be cause of Inguinal hernia.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor