Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Had sex without protection, not ejaculated, usually delayed cycles. How to induce cycle ?

hello on 1st jan i had sex with my b.f without any protection.he is confused he had secreted or not as there was my secretions he tried to control his secretion inside me.and moreover me menses are not regular.its delayed by 10 wht should i do to induce mense.i had hostroy of pcod from 2 yrs i had medicine for that but again its geting late by 2 days or week.plesuggest me medicine to induce my menses
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your delay in periods could be due to pregnancy or due to PCOS.
I would advise you to get your pregnancy test done.
If pregnancy is absent,then you have to take progesterone tablets for induction of withdrawl bleeding.
You have to consult your doctor for the prescription of progesterone medication.
Answered: Sun, 5 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor