Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Had sex during periods, ejaculated inside, delayed periods. Any chance I could get pregnant ?

Hi.. Im 18, i dont know how to start, So Ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a year and a half, I have been using drugs for that time as well so i thought i could not get pregnant.. My period was about a week and a half ago, for some reason, i have no idea why, my boyfriend thought he could ejaculate inside of me, because im on my period. he thought i couldnt get pregnant on my period, And so he did finish inside.. My period was over the next day, 3 or 4 days have gone by and all of a sudden it looks like im on my period again? Normal blood , like a regular period...nothing like This has happened to me wether i was using drugs or not, my periods have always been perfect, no longer then 5 days.. Nothing irregular at all, ever. This is the first time ive ever had anyone finish in me.. Not on birth control , havent been for about 2 years... Is there any chance i could be pregnant? Maybe i did and it miscarried? Its probably too early to tell... Im just scared i never was irregular, until the first time my boyfriend ejaculated in me.. maybe its just a coincidence. idk... thank you so much!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
As you mentioned, you are not on any birth control, so could you please specify what drugs you have been using to ensure that you would not get pregnant ?
ALso, ejaculation inside the vagina would not cause any menstrual irregularity.
You have just had an irregular period.
hence, you should rule out a missed pregnancy, or an ectopic pregnancy.
Cervical lesions like growths or polyps, endometrial pathologies etc also cause post coital bleeding.
Possibly the drugs you have mentioned could have caused such a side effect.
Please visit your gynecologist for further clarity
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 12 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor