Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Had accident, broken tibia, fibula and fractured hip. Have hip pain. Arthritis?

WWW.WWWW.WW Two years ago i was involved in an accident, broken tibia , fibula and fractured hip. the fibula in non-union still today. Recently i have been experiencing pain in the hip. When looking at the image attached to link above, can you please give me an opinion if the hip is starting to become arthritic. Thank you for your time and looking forward to your response. John
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
A fractured hip with a non united fibula can cause progressive imbalance causing gait abnormalities. Since there is no facility to attach reports with the free queries, i am unable to assess your reports and guide you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sat, 18 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor