Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Had T Bone accident, broken hand, right fibula, got lump. Should i do MRI?

I had a T Bone accident 6 weeks ago, and my right side was tossed ,, Broke handm wristm and right fibula chip close to the knee .. THE emergency said wrongfully it was a chipped patella .. NOW that gash on teh right fibula is gone,, pain lessoned,, but a lump bump has developed .. I have just gone to ortopedic, and shewants to schedul a MRI ..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Go ahead and get MRI.. may be there is a leak of the Synovial fulid in between the joint space.
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor