Got ovulation positive test. Did chlamydia test. Advised to take azithromycin tablets. Affect ovulation, fertility?

i got ovulation positive test, three days ago i had sex with my boyfriend. after taking positive ovulation we have sex again with my boyfriend because we are trying to conceive again after an abortion 4 months ago. Now i got my chlamydia test from my doctor and she said that i need to take azithromycin 2 tablets does it effects my ovulation or my fertility? we want to have a baby..:)
Mon, 20 May 2013