Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Glued hair extensions on scalp, wears a scarf, affected confidence. What can help?

Hello Dr, Im hoping you gan help us . my 26yr old daughter super glued hair extensions onto her scalp ,the result being all of her hair stuck to her scalp ,this was 6yrs ago n she still wearing scarf around her head ,i know this has changed my once outgoing daughter ,i would so love 2help her try n get her mane back ,Any Advice would be so Apreciated.
.. sincerly Tammy Bergan
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcare magic
you told that your daughter,s hair are stuck to her scalp due to the use of superglue and this has been for 6 years.
In my opinion you should have her scalp hair shaved off and then let them grow normally once again and in the mean time she could use some hair wig or she may continue to use heagscarf for a while.
hope that answers your question.
dr Nuzhat tirmizi
Answered: Thu, 13 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor