Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Get depression during stressful situations causing gastric problems. Take depof, bardep. Suggestions?

I am suffering from depression in special condition like exam class room traveling etc. During depresion , I must go to toilet for to do stool and in stomach gasteric problem occur . With ref of doc I take depof 37and bardep 20 mg . Some time I feel comfart from my problem but now I am not faced above problem. So plz advise me ..
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
Hi Mr Sandeep,

Thank you for posting your query.

At present, your symptoms are due to anxiety and not due to depression.

You need to take anti-anxiety medications such as clonazepam, etc.

In addition, we need to identify if there are any issues (related to academics, inter-personal adjustment problem, etc), which is contributing to your anxiety.

A consultation with a psychiatrist would be useful.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Medicine) DM (Neurology)
Answered: Wed, 31 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor