Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
184 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Gastritis, burning sensation in penis. Taking allopathic, ayurvedic medication. Cure for symptoms?

hello doctor i had first gastritics problem then i had suffer from urinary problem means fluctuation of urine time to time sometimes burning in pennis also i went many gastritics and urologist they donot solve my problem this problem occurs since for 4 years before to till now i test many lab test as well as cystoscopu, ultrasound , video x-ray from that report it gives positive result. i take many medicine (alopathic as well as ayurvedi ) but it is not fruitful for me. if you have any solution please tell me.
Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Lab Tests
Medical Topics ,  
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I would advise you to meet a your family care physician for proper evaluation of the gastritis. Effective drugs exist today that eliminate the germ causing gastritis called helicobacter pylori in most cases.
However for recurrent urinary tract issues, its preferable to redo other urine tests, urine culture and some antibiotic sensitivity tests. It would also be interesting if you could do a fasting blood sugar to ensure that you do not have diabetes. Diabetes at times also predisposes to recurrent infections.
Thanks and fast recovery,
Luchuo, MD.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

age:25,weight:50,female as i am suffered by some allergy symptoms such that my eosinophal count become 12%,absolute eosinphil count is 1100 per cu...

Recent questions on  Helicobacter

doctor1 MD

I have been diagnosed with helicobacter pylorii infection and endoscopy shows erethyma and linear erosions in the duodenum . I also have widespread...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am diagnosis with helicobacter pylori. I understand that you suppose to take a 10 day treatment but my doctor only prescribe me 7 days only....

doctor1 MD

I have just begun my helicobacter treatment for my stomach . I am worried there are side affects with these strong antibiotics . 4 amoxil caps a...

doctor1 MD


I started taking medication for treatment of Helicobacter Pylori today. About half an hour after taking Clarithromycin and Lansoprazole I...

doctor1 MD

Hey doctor, I did the Helicobacter breath test about 6 months ago now but I have been reading up on it and I was wondering if probiotics would...

doctor1 MD

I had upper abdominal pain and nausea for 2 weeks, and tested positive (stool) for helicobacter . 2 weeks after antibiotics treatment my symptoms...

doctor1 MD

Dear Doctor I had some throat irritation recently but was not coughing. I visited ENT Doctor who checked my throat and initially gave me Motilium...