For how log a ductal cancer patient can survive on radiation?

I was diagnosed in Jan of this year with stage ll ductal cancer. I had a lumpectomy Feb 13. No lymph node involvement and clear margins. I had the ONCO DX test and my score was 17. I chose not to have chemo but agreed to radiation which is , I guess, protocol. It has been close to three months now and I still have not been cleared for radiation. What are my chances of survival if I do not have radiation? I am also taking Aridimex. ER PR positive Her2 neg.
Wed, 7 Jan 2015