Other professional achievements
1. Primary mediastinal hemangiopericytoma treated with preoperative embolization and surgery. Kulshreshtha P, Kannan N, Bhardwaj R, Batra S, Gupta S. Ann Thorac Surg. 2014 Jan;97(1):335-8.:
2. A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Coblation versus Dissection Tonsillectomy in Adult Patients. Rakesh S, Anand TS, Payal G, Pranjal K. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Sep;64(3):290-4.
3.Computed tomography in chronic suppurative otitis media: value in surgical planning. Payal G, Pranjal K, Gul M, Mittal MK, Rai AK. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Sep;64(3):225-9.
4.Primary squamous cell carcinoma of the renal parenchyma. Kulshreshtha P, Kannan N, Bhardwaj R, Batra S. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2012 Jul-Sep;55(3):370-1.
5. Androgen receptor status predicts response to chemotherapy, not risk of breast cancer in Indian women. Chintamani, Kulshreshtha P, Chakraborty A, Singh L, Mishra AK, Bhatnagar D, Saxena S. World J Surg Oncol. 2010 Aug 4;8:64.
6.Carcinoma developing in a fibroadenoma in a woman with a family history of breast cancer: a case report and review of literature. Chintamani, Khandelwal R, Tandon M, Yashwant K, Kulshreshtha P, Aeron T, Bhatnagar D, Bansal A, Saxena S. Cases J. 2009 Dec 18;2:9348.
7.'Superglue': a novel approach in the management of faecal fistulae. Chintamani, Mehrotra M, Kulshreshtha P, Jha BP, Bhatnagar D. Trop Doct. 2007 Jul;37(3):147-8.
8.Is an aggressive approach justified in the management of an aggressive cancer--the squamous cell carcinoma of thyroid? Chintamani, Kulshreshtha P, Singh J, Sugandhi N, Bansal A, Bhatnagar D, Saxena S. Int Semin Surg Oncol. 2007 Mar 27;4:8.
9. Early tracheostomy in closed head injuries: experience at a tertiary center in a developing country--a prospective study. Chintamani, Khanna J, Singh JP, Kulshreshtha P, Kalra P, Priyambada B, Mohil RS, Bhatnagar D. BMC Emerg Med. 2005 Oct 14;5:8.
10. Role of p-glycoprotein expression in predicting response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancer--a prospective clinical study. Chintamani, Singh JP, Mittal MK, Saxena S, Bansal A, Bhatia A, Kulshreshtha P. World J Surg Oncol. 2005 Sep 14;3:61.