Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Fluid filled blisters on the nose and and arm. Bruised upon bursting. What are these?

Two small isolated yellow fluid filled blisters have come up on my skin, one on my arm and one on my nose . what is this? both have burst, and the one on my arm has become a raised red mark with white on it and feels bruised. it is only very small, ( ) about that big, when it was filled with fluid it came away from my skin like this | )
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hello.It seems like you have a bacterial infection on the skin.It can lead to further infection elsewhere,get a dermatologist's opinion and start treatment immediately.
Answered: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor