Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Fistula in anus, have recurring eruption of boil on the anal opening with oozing fluid causing irritation. How can I get rid of permanently?

hi, i am 30 height 5 feet 9inches weight 75kg i have fistula in ano 2 boil near anal discharing watering pus cause irratetating,its repeat like cycle after 2 to 3 months i want to get rid of permanently please suggest me the best teartment for it i am healthy rom last 3 pure vegetarien from last three years i drink lots of water and normal homemade food
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  223
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Akshay

You are suffering from distressing problem, called fistula in ano.

To cure this problem, you need surgical treatment. Type of surgery depends upon, the type of fistula in ano you are suffering from.

I would advise you to consult a surgeon near you.

Hope this helps.
Dr. Rajat Gupta
Answered: Sat, 14 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Sher Bhutto's  Response
You need surgical intervention by surgeon. No medicine will work ..But surgery
Answered: Sun, 15 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor