Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Felt like bubble popping in knee. Sharp pain, no swelling, full motion.

While giving my girlfriend a piggy back ride I tried to jump and I felt something like a bubble popping inside My knee . There is no swelling and I have full range of motion with it but it feels unstable and I am worried I am going to tear something so I really haven t done anything on it since. I have only experienced a sharp pain once which happen about an hour after the initial incident, which occurred when I took a clumsy step
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

The popping sound could be due to rubbing of the two ends of the bone and there could be a ligament injury which could have caused this.

I suggest you to immobilize the joint for a week with crepe bandage or a knee brace.This would suffice and taking pain killers when there is pain is all you need.

Wish you good health.

Answered: Sun, 27 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor