Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Feeling sick and lightheaded after drinks, watery blurred vision. What's going on ?

hi i was out drinking the other night and i got violently sick after a few drinks i couldnt stop the only way i could was by going to sleep i only had six pints and have often had more and been fine , here i am 3 days later i still feel sickish and light headed and today i got watery blurred vision can someone tell me whats going on
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
Alcohol can cause different types of reaction for the same person at each time. It all depends upon your food intake, quality(fat will reduce the absorption of alcohol) and quantity of food. If you drink in an empty stomach you will feel the reaction very soon. Drink LOT of water and keep your body hydrated so that your symptoms will disappear. Drinking is not healthy, kindly try to stop.
Answered: Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor