Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Feel tingling over the whole body, dizziness. Difficult breathing. Home remedies for muscle cramps?

tingling in head full body tingling dizziness full body muscle tightness diffuculty breathing i cant take full breathe in hardly with out having to stress and i jus tried meth(ice)for the first time its been about an 1 hr the fullybody tightness and the trouble breathing are what im worried about if u can give me sum tips or home remedies for muscle cramps like can i eat or drink sumthin or buy sumthin frm the store without going to see doc or do sumthin to make it stop and if u got any for my breathing problem that wld be awesome!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi dear and welcome to HCM...
Dear here is a home made remedy which really work....
mix a tablespoon of vineagar with a teaspoon of honey works in less than half hour....take it once or twice aday....

Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor