Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Fallen on buttocks, swollen, hard lump. Help

I fell hard on my butt a couple of weeks ago- horrible bruise that quickly faded and nearly gone, but the swelling is still there and now I can feel a hard lump when I press onto the swollen mass, as big as an applie, and obvious beneath thin pants. halloween is coming up and the last thing I need is a big apple sized swelling on my butt coming up out of my harem pants. help!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  1480
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014

Thanks for posting your query.

This hard lump which you can feel on your butt might be organised haematoma which get fibrosed.

I suggest you to consult an orthopaedician nearby for a detailed examination of hard lump. You may get the X-ray of the area affected under his/her guidance to rule out any fracture.

Wishing you good health.

Dr Saurabh Gupta
Orthopaedic surgeon.
Answered: Fri, 19 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor