Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Eyes seem foggy. Getting burning sensation in eyes. What is the problem and required treatment?

Lately or about once a week or so, my eyes seem foggy to me, as if I am looking through a haze. On Occasion, often near evening, I witness a glowing or halo around outdoor lights. I have also have recently encountered a random burning sensation in the eyes, that is often enough to causes me to tear. Oddly the symptoms may suddenly be gone? What might this be?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
if you are seeing foggy then please see a ophthalmologist,he will have a complete examination and look for where the problem is.
halos around light is due to corneal edema.
cause for corneal edema could be cataract or glaucoma. the other symptom which you have about burning,is it just burning or it is some pain..cause if you also have pain then it could be pointing towards glaucoma.
please get your eyes checked as soon as possible.
hope this helps.
Answered: Sat, 7 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor