Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Experiencing pain in my triceps. how to get rid of this pain ?

Recently I have been experiencing pain in my tricep. When I go about my normal duties I do not feel any pain but when I lift my arm above head high or make a sudden movement I have a nasty pain in my Tricep & sometimes I can feel it in my shoulder . I think it is wear & tear because during my work I lift heavy bins & this particular arm does most of the work lifting & tipping these bins. My query is what could I do to improve this situation & a few weeks ago at work I bent my thumb back & I thought I had broken it I don t think the two are linked.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  549
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Give the arm rest.
Donot extend the hand abrupty
Take an analgesic with a muscle relaxant like Hifenac MR twice a day, apply a local analgesic like diclofenac gel

have a healthy living
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor