Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Excessive sweating, weakness, joint pain, fatty liver, sometimes headache. Suggestions?

Excessive sweating (hyper hydrosis) and weakness and joint pain I am facing problem of 1.General weakness and body/joint pain all the time (hyper uricemiya). Not feel fresh even after 8-9 hrs sleep. 2. Excessive sweating (hyper hydrosis) from 7-8 yrs (too much from head) and always feel heat in body and head. 3. Fatty liver (in quite control now) On clinical test we found 0. 25OHD VITAMIN D 3 (15-65) 1. SGPT - 86 (0-40) 2. SGOT - 43 (0-40) 3 CHOLESTROL 196 ( 130-220) 4. HDL - 40 ( 40) 5. LDL - 83 (70-100) 6. TRIGLYCERIDE - 130 ( 150) 7 URIC ACID - 7.3 (3.6- 7.7) 8. HGB - 15.6 (12.3- 16.4) 9. RBC- 6.0 (4.6- 6.1) 10. PLT- 221 (160-390) 11. WBC - 7.49 (4.2- 9.3) 12. GLUCOSE FASTING -73.6 (70-110) 13. GLUCOSE PP- 162 (80-139) 14. TTG- NIGATIVE 15. HBS Ag- NIGATIVE 16. ANTI HCV- NIGATIVE 17.USG FINDING- MILD HEPATOMEALY WITH FATY CHANGES AND MILD SPLENOMEGALY . 18. RA factor- negative I have problem of too much pain in body and very weakness in body and some time headache also. This problem is from last 4-5 yr. Some time it get cured and some time problem restarts. But from last 1 yrs the above situation has worsen. The above findings are the latest clinical test report. I am also facing seviour sweating problem from last 7-8 yrs( even after eating hot food or walking 50 mt sweating starts) and does not getting any strength to do any work. Always likes to lay down on bed.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  192
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Good evening...from what you describe the body pain as , it does fit in for probably will be having forgetfullness , irritability. Also i couldnt relate the values for vitamin d . You can read about it onine and see if it fits your symptoms. Do consult a rheumatologist for the treatment.
Answered: Wed, 18 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor