Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Excessive sweating, sweat patches causing a feeling of inferiority. What is the appropriate treatment?

Hello i am 16 and i have a extreme problem of sweating excessively under my armpits. I have had it for a long time over 3+ years and never really told anyone it has held me back in a lot of things including school and now i am at college and i thought it would have disappeared by now thinking it was a hormonal problem. I am moderately health i don t exercise a lot but the case started when i was in school when i was doing fitness everyday running loads so i don t think that is the problem. I have never seen the doctors but i have tried lots of things like deodorants. I wash regually and never smell its just the embarrassment of sweat patches . My parents are pushing me to get a job and i will not be able to do much with this problem as i would be unhygienic. As having it for i while i think i know what is causing it. I normally sweat when i am at college or on my own without my family it happens when i am on my own it may be because i don t have confidence of not feel relaxed ect. I don t know if i have explained enough to help i think i am dragging on as it is i would love it to stop due to the limitations it has brought to my life thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Hi, Your problem of hyperhydrosis in arm pits can be solved very well. First thing you do: Find out Zinc Sulphate powder (ZnSO4) from any chemistry Store & start using it after desolving one tea spoon in 100 ml of water to wash your arm pits during bath. Secondly find out a Aesthetic or Cosmetic Surgeon who is having I P L Laser machine. This problem can be cured permanently by IPL Laser Treatment.
Wishing you a good health.
Answered: Sat, 21 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor