Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Excessive masturbation

I am 25 years old man I have been suffering with sexual weakness and erectile dysfunction for almost 2 years , in the beginning it was just about seminal emission after urination. But now I feel severe pain in my stomach during and after erection, I also feel pain in the areas surrounding my genitals organs and premium during erection and after ejaculation … I don’t ejaculate too much and it takes me days or week to recover from the weakness caused by the ejaculation. In the past I used to masturbate a lot, but I have almost stopped it now and mostly do it once a week but I feel extremely weak after ejaculation as I mentioned earlier and it takes me week to recover. I have been to different doctors who have run tests on me and they say that I have no infection of any kind and it’s just weakness. My hairs have got thinner due to this condition and my whole facial look has changed as I am aging prematurely. Can you tell me what’s wrong with me ?? Please help me I am in great deal of trouble
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  7474
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
I don't know why but i am being continuously ignored on this forum(as i have posted my symptomology twice) , is there something wrong with my words ? are they not making any sense ....

Please tell me, why i am being ignored by doctors here as i can see them replying in other topics but they won't bother replying me
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello bunteeman;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Sorry for the trouble that you felt ignored on this forum;it is meant for your help and i will try to do so as well as say sorry on behalf of our forum.
Since you have mastrubated in excess which you said there may have been some damage to the internal physiology due to vigorous mastrubation.Normally mastrubation does not cause any physical harm but in few people it may cause excessive dilatation of vein which can give rise to the pain during erection and if there have been a internal urethral damage due to any reason it may cause pain during ejaculation.
The best thing in your case will be to consult a Urosurgeon and if he says get a cystoscopy done to find some internal problem like stricture or any other anamoly.The cause should be found out so that you can be treated properly.Also you can take multivitamins and mineral like calcium tablets and stop mastrubation which you have already done.Consult the Urosurgeon and he will surely do the needful .
Answered: Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor