Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Erectile dysfunction, have tight foreskin. What should i do?

hello doc , i was trying to have sex with my gf but i dint get erection upto mark, it has happened prior also. however i get very exited during foreplay. also i masturbate normally almost daily. i have a tight foreskin it seems, i goes behind in normal state but not when its erect. i feel too low in such scenario and guide what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Phimosis.which prevents penetration of vagina during sexual intercourse with your girl friend.

Please consult qualified General Surgeon or Urologist for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.

You need to get circumcised .

This is a simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent cure so that you can have enjoyable sexual life for forever.

Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor