Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Entire right side of my face is infected/sore, What should I do ?

I had a tooth abscess 2 weeks on the right side and an ear infection (right side) at the same time. A week ago, I caught a terrible cold which was worse in the right side of my face - right tonsil, right nostril (either blocked or very runny). I'm on penicillin now and have developed further ear pain on the right side and a headache (today) and conjuntivitis in my right eye. My doctor is unaware of the headache and conjunctivitis. What should I do? Is further investigation necessary?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  737
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
we will presume that your treating doctor is well aware of the whole picture other than the conjunctivitis part..This can be controlled by local drops .You would already be under cover of oral antibiotics.
Answered: Wed, 3 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Definitely yes, further investigations are required..go visist your doctor, let him examine you after the new complaints have started and give you alternate or added prescriptions that you require.

Answered: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Sourav's  Response
use oflox eye drops for 5 times a day.
use tear plus thrice daily.
this l help u a lot
Answered: Mon, 8 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor