Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Effective treatment for acne

hi this is usman, 24 year old male from asia, dr, when i was 18 year old, acne was start growing, i have lots of treament of acne, marks, scars from doctor, and when i was in the age of 22 the acne, scars, and marks are totally invisible, but again after 1 year again acne is start growing and leave mark, doctor treatment doest well, i found no result wot can i do now?
Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
This is common at this age and don't lose hope. Acne problem will gradually subside as you grow older. You can apply Persol AC 2.5% Gel during day and Crixan Gel in the evenings after washing your face. Apply it for a month and drink plenty of water. If this doesn't help, get yourself evaluated by a Dermatologist. Avoid stress. Do not prick the acne and you can use Acnelak soap for washing your face.
Good Luck.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor