Effective Homeopathy treatments for Diabetes

Are there any effective treatments for Diabetes in Homeopathy
Thu, 15 Sep 2011
Treatment/Therapy
hello,
welcome to Health care magic,
Surely, Diabetes can be treated with homeopathy. I had a case of diabetes with is not responding to allopathic medicine and although with anti-diabetic drugs sugar level was increasing, which is now comes down.
Another case is with anti-diabetic drug and physician plan to start insulin. With homeopathic medicine patient is improving and dose of oral medicine also tapering.
If you want to take homeopathic treatment then consult classical homeopath.
Don't take homeopathic anti-diabetic preparation which are used specifically. but with detail history study of your care well chosen constitution medicine definitely will work.
For more detail you can contact me on dr.subhashponkiya@gmail.com or call on +91 9726491149.
Have a good health.